Tuesday, September 15, 2015

REVIEWS


Rita Seamon: “Anikola Bitter paints dark characters in vivid colors. As a Duplicate teacher, I laughed at the bridge scenes and enjoyed the ballroom dance sketches.
It leaves you guessing how it will all turn out.

S. Butler said, “A roller coaster ride through sexual perversion and sadistic brutal murder. An absorbing cast of characters in complex relationships, hiding dirty little secrets which gradually unfold as the story twists and turns. 
Every time I thought I had everything figured out and knew who the monster was...another twist....I had to think again. Compelling! GREAT READ AND PAGE TURNER.”

M. Kutell: “I took a chance on this debut novel and it's a page turner. Bitter writes from inside the heads of Detective Savrini and several witnesses, many of whom are just not interested in helping the police. It took me a while to figure who are the real victims and who are not and why are they victims? The suspense lasts the entire book and I couldn't put it down. I hope the movie comes out soon.”

Michael Albany said, “Wow, just wow!”

Marcia Valibus Ludwig: “The characters are degenerate and eerie. A real page-turner.
Can't wait for the follow-up book!”
 

DAVID RUSKIN: I enjoyed this book very much. It is filled with tawdry characters and the story is 

engrossing. The mystery is not unveiled 'till 
the end and it kept me from putting it down.”


Amber Lynn Ford read Discipline and gave 


it *** (five stars) on Amazon.


Amber said "it was great read...well 


written...Awesome... A wonderful book...that 


gives a first hand look at abuse. 


I recommend it." 


No comments:

Post a Comment